ALL of our documents are back from Albany!!!!...
Have to go through all of them and do the final proof on the apostilles, then we wait.
The very last thing we need in regards to paperwork....is the I 171 from immigration. It could be here tomorrow, it could be 2 weeks from now....no way to know at this time.
Once that arrives we will use Fed Ex and send it all over (the dossier) to Shea's country along with the 500$ translation fee. The first packet we sent there cost over 100$ and it had 14 documents. This one has many more.... hopefully the rate won't go up too much!
No other major events today, normal hum drum... until later.