Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I saw another turkey ( we have our SDA date! )

This weekend while driving home from Easter happenings.... we saw one lone turkey....Dan asked me if that meant we would be getting news this week.   I wasn't sure because usually I need to see a whole flock for that theory to work... I told him we would have to wait and see....

The verdict is that ONE LONE turkey is sufficient!  Today we were notified that our SDA appnt is May 24th.  In otherwords,, we will likely fly out during the weekend, and the 24th will mark our first official day in the process for trip number one!  Within a few days after the 24th we will meet Shea!  This first trip is estimated as 2 1/2 weeks long...

Thanks in advance for your prayers!  Also please pray for our Simon...more tests upcoming as it appears his kidneys haven't grown in the last 2 years.  Tests as well for pressure issues in his bladder to see if he has any neurogenic type symptoms...if so,  meds could help with for bladder control or at least increased time between voiding.  Danielle is doing well...special olympics are just around the corner for her!  Belly baby is still wiggling and squirming appropriately :)

5 comments:

  1. So excited about your trip to meet Shea! Prayers continue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! We've been seeing a big HUGE tom turkey strutting his stuff behind our house everyday for a week +. Sometimes he has a "harem" with him. :-) I was wondering if that was going to be good news for you (and maybe us too!). LOL

    But anyway, CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy to hear you have a date. Makes it all seem a bit more real, doesn't it??? It won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less than a month and that little boy will be showered in Mommy-and-Daddy-love! This is wonderful news - just wonderful. Many prayers for the next month to not feel like it lasts forever. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got your emails, but google and yahoo aren't getting along at the moment and the ones I try to send are bouncing back. grrrr...I'll try again tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete