Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary...

This weekend marks 7 years of marriage for Dan and I.  We know we are getting older, when we had to take a few minutes to figure out how many years we had actually been married!

I'm so thankful to have Dan, my goofy, inspired, passionate, think outside of the box husband.  He has not only put up with my crazy life dreams, but done it with support and gusto!  We both may be run ragged with this "special" family of ours, but I love him for it!  We were talking yesterday about how very often times in couples "opposites attract" and that is certainly the case for us...but I am thankful of that...bc boy would it be boring to be married to someone just like me!

7 down...many more to come!  I love you Dan....  (pics from our pre kid, had the energy to dress up years!)

1 comment:

  1. Dan and Elizabeth,
    I am so happy that you guys found each other and it is so apparent that God is the center of your lives! You both are a testimony of Gods love for His children! Dan my old friend I am so happy that you found such an amazing Godly woman who completes you so perfectly and Elizabeth you are an amazing woman, mother and wife...God shines through you! Happy Anniversary and many blessing for many more years to come!
    P.S. Can't wait to meet the two new gifts from God!
    God Bless,
    Amy Crawford

    ReplyDelete