Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Today for Shea...

I had a few hours this afternoon when the kiddies were still at school to press forward on the paperchase.  Dear Shea, we are a bit closer today...
-marriage license arrived
-home owner decree notarized
-homestudy update documents so close to being done
-passport renewals have arrived for processing
-"creatively budgeted" to be able to pay for homestudy update so we can now set the date
- and much more....

Don't worry all, I did feed and bathe my children, read them bedtime stories and keep them from bodily harm....I'm just super skilled at multi tasking...but will be soooo pleased when the paper pregnancy is over!

On a personal note...prayers for my health would be appreciated...I'm fighting a nasty cold.  Thanks all -

1 comment:

  1. You are progressing quickly! You are quite talented with your multi-tasking.

    ReplyDelete