Thursday, May 23, 2013

SEE

Today is Thursday...going on Friday.  For many of us this means "paycheck time".  I am going to donate to Beatrice tonight... could you consider doing this too?

This little girl has hit some major bumps in the road... more bumps than her little heart can even comprehend yet....

please help her over a bump...

If we all gave just a percentage of what we might spend on a dinner out this weekend, or a movie... a lot of littles make a big...

This is Beatrice... please SEE her.  Her eyes are weak and frail... our eyes are strong.  Please God let us SEE her....

"Now then stand still and SEE this great thing the Lord is about to do before your EYES."
1st Samuel 12:16

http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=beatrice  please click on this link, donate, SEE...   goodnight, I pray to wake to a larger number for this treasure...



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for what you are doing for Beatrice. I told my husband about you and your husband. We visited his site and then watched some of his YouTube videos. Thank you to your husband about "God not calling the equipped..." I keep praying for my husband's heart...

    ReplyDelete