Wednesday, June 6, 2012

gearing up .... 4 days until the surgery...

Well, it's been a whirlwind of a week.  To give you a hint, even though I only work 20 hours a week, there were so many doctors appointments scheduled, that I went out see patients on memorial day in order to fit the rest in!  I'm thankful it's friday for sure. 

Now that I'm finally sitting still I think my body is vibrating... not sure if that's residual from the frenzy of activity this week, or just a side effect of all the caffiene I needed to consume today to make up for my sleep deprivation and lightening speed appointment hopping!
    
Tuesday through Friday we had a marathon of 2 pre op lab visits, pre sug ortho appnt, 2 orthotist appnts for the spica brace, a 9 month pediatrician appnt for emily, and dan making a run to rochester to pick up the spica carseat.  Fanagling (how exactly do you spell that word anyhow?) emily via stroller, equiptment, shea via wheelchair and the diaper bags, and oh yes...heavy rain!

Who needs the gym?  I've got my kids!  Also as a general update...the bunkbeds are working out great so far!  All of our fears of the shenanigans that might have broken out were of no need.  PHEW!  We caught a break -

Also...baby emily started previcid, in hopes it may improve her night time sleep.  So far we've seen an improvement of waking 2-3 times at night rather than the 3-5... so maybe this will be the ticket?

Thanks to all for your prayers... we will take every one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment