Sunday, October 13, 2013

Danielle's next 24 hours...

Hello friends...

I would like to shamelessly recruit prayers for Danielle and Dan and I over the next 24 hours. Tomorrow is the day we finally have her EEG ( to determine if she's having seizure activity or not ).  It is in the late afternoon.  Although the test itself makes me a bit nervous in regards to her tolerance to the test and the overall outcome, there are other things she / we need prayer for as well.

Her EEG has to be a "sleep deprived" test to have a better chance of seeing seizure activity if it's occurring. We are only allowed to let her sleep for 4 to 5 hours tonight.  I'm not really sure how we are going to pull this one off !  I have a feeling we will be having a 10 pm trip to Mc Donalds or something along those lines.

I would specifically like to pray for tomorrow leading up to the test, that we can get her through the day without letting her nap, and that emotionally and behaviorally she can endure this reasonably.  Given the fact that at her baseline she struggles with her emotional and behavioral stability...add to it sleep deprivation and the fact she hasn't been feeling well lately... and well... i'm thinking tomorrow may be one heck of a roller coaster ride.

Hopefully she will prove this all wrong, and we will have smooth waters and I will laugh at myself for worrying so much, but none the less, knowing a few extra prayers are covering her will ease my soul too.

Thanks for taking the time to read... and we'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment