Tuesday, July 23, 2013

endurance...

endurance...

not what I'm having an abundance of right now...

but what I need prayers for!

I will start with saying I am completely and utterly blessed beyond measure in life and really have no right to complain at all...

But... I need to do a little bit of therapuetic whining... and ask for prayers for our home.

The last 5 weeks have been a bit rough.  Nothing at all in comparison to what some folks are struggling through, but I'm running low on gas, and need to see my refill coming soon.  Every night I've been telling myself... tomorrow will be end of this craziness ... I'm sure of it!   So please pray that for us.

In just the last few weeks we've had water damage, a hot water heater died, our dryer died, many life transitions, some behavioral issues, two unmentionable medical issues that I will keep vague for the sake of one of the kids privacy, all vehicles have some sort of issue, simon's pneumonia, dan with bronchitis, shea's hip surgery is monday, I did not get the promotion I applied for, simon has found his "wandering gene" and has made some escapes on us, and just today shea and danielle decided strep throat would be fun!  Phew, that run on fragmented sentence makes me out of breath just reading it.

I apologize for this bummer of a post, I have no witty or creative stories to put on paper, not because they aren't happening... but because I'm just too tired to focus my brain that way right now :)

I would really appreciate your prayers for our house to hit that "upswing" really soon, and for now I'm going to go to bed at 8:30, and tell myself  "tomorrow will be the end of this craziness"!

Thanks friends...counting my blessings, and knowing this really is all "small stuff", but appreciating your prayers

2 comments:

  1. Climb 'Til Your Dream Comes True
    by: Helen Steiner Rice

    Often your tasks will be many,
    And more than you think you can do.
    Often the road will be rugged
    And the hills insurmountable, too.
    But always remember,
    The hills ahead
    Are never as steep as they seem,
    And with Faith in your heart
    Start upward
    And climb 'til you reach your dream.
    For nothing in life that is worthy
    Is ever too hard to achieve
    If you have the courage to try it,
    And you have the faith to believe.
    For faith is a force that is greater
    Than knowledge or power or skill,
    And many defeats turn to triumph
    If you trust in God's wisdom and will.
    For faith is a mover of mountains,
    There's nothing that God cannot do,
    So, start out today with faith in your heart,
    And climb 'til your dream comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Liz and Kulp family! I know you're amazing and what you do is such a testimony every single day but I also know you need to know that people remember to pray! I think of you often and so yes I will pray for you! I am also praying for super natural rest when you sleep at night I pray that for both you and Dan. You love the Lord with all of your hearts and serve the Lord with such diligence and integrity that the enemy gets really mad but I also know that it means you're doing so many things right! Hang in there and always tell us what you need especially in times of over whelmed...that's what the body of Christ is all about! I am praying for increased Godly good helpers for you! :)

    ReplyDelete